Mailbox - 1 Ozzy - 0

ozzy

my buddys outa town and i had to feed his two dogs. so i get over there and everything is good, i was heading home, rather a foggy night i do say so myself, and i lean slightly to far to the right of the road turning onto my street. turns out i swipe a mailbox..i feel the thud and immediately fix myself in my lane. i look to my right and i see that my side view mirror is cracked and dangling...lifeless...i wanted to cry. i just wounded my baby. i felt like @!*%. i literally felt like stabbing my foot with my knife. i got home and inspected. yeah it was a @!*%ty break cracked the poor thing right in half....

damn...

question: can 95 pathfinder side view mirrors fit on a 1997? just wondering because A. they are cheaper. and B. they look sweet.

any help would be good. so far what ive found for a 1997 mirror was 95$ or so..and thats way too much.

Edited by ozzy

No they wont. Thats kinda sad. I was pulling out of the nissan dealership the other day and a ford explorer decided to change lanes right as I pulled into the far right lane. Pathy mirror owned the ford mirror. But hers just folded in. Mine had nothing but a scratch. It was kinda scary that a car got so close as to hit mirrors.

Try Ebay, try car-part.com or I could always pick you up a brand new aftermarket one. I bought a power/heated drivers side mirror for my xterra for $50 bucks at a wholesaler here in town.

let me search around man, thanks for your help, i just might have to.