Light at the end of the tunnel?

Vsicks Pathy

• 2 weeks later...
I am glad you posted up mz.

Look at the report without out the Bush regime spin. Now lets see how he sells this war with Iran that he so desperately wants. I think he can still do it.. Do you?

"I view this report as a warning signal that they had the program, they halted the program," Bush said. "The reason why it's a warning signal is they could restart it."

Israel's defense minister said that Israeli intelligence believes Iran is still trying to develop a nuclear weapon.

those are the seeds, for sure.

but, i think the american public is going to have a hard time with this one. the link you provided, sure doesn't make thing easier but there is wiggle room. enough for the seeds to work their way in...

militarily we can't do much and not doing much is not working. x 2 already. i sure hope we're not foolish to go stir that place up. their people are much more on our side then anyone else in the region, sans israel. as much as i dislike putin, he is doing things right in respect to iran although russia has always had quite the influence there since "the revolution." btw. they have even more oil and it's more then almost everyone else.

Morning Vsicks!

I'm on a different wavelength than you politically, but your Pathy is HOT! WAVEY

lol. :beer:

those are the seeds, for sure.

but, i think the american public is going to have a hard time with this one. the link you provided, sure doesn't make thing easier but there is wiggle room. enough for the seeds to work their way in...

The American people will swallow anything put before them. Iraq is a blaring example as to how facts didn't get in the way of a 'good ol' payback patriotic war'. Nope, unfortunately the good people of the USA are too uninformed to form an opinion either way, let alone stopping another illegal war.

i sure hope we're not foolish to go stir that place up.

? A little too late for that I think mz.

Edited by Vsicks Pathy

here is the latest.. these guys don't give up despite the evidence.. here we go some more: http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071211/D8TFD9A00.html

What can I say about that without getting banned from this site for bad language. I think I will hide it......

So far as to say, that Bush does come across as a....... caring, understanding, newage type, doesn't he?

What can I say about that without getting banned from this site for bad language. I think I will hide it......

So far as to say, that Bush does come across as a....... caring, understanding, newage type, doesn't he?

snuff out the lights and let's roll? :lol: