22 members have voted

1. 1. $50,000 budget any new or used car/truck/suv

• 2008 Chevy Tahoe 4x4
    • 2009 Chevy Camaro
    • 2008 Ford Mustang GT
    • 2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
    • 2008 Mitsubishi EVO X
    • Fix up the old Path with 50k of upgrades

boooooo...way too popular in MD, Evo's are much rarer...besides, do u really like the way that boxer sounds?

I am in SoCal. No such thing as a "rare" import here, other than an R34, only seen a few of those.

I have always liked how the Imprezas handle, even back to the 2.5 RS(96-2001). The Mitsus 4G63 blows ass.

Read the title of the poll. It says nothing about taxes. the car is less than 50k. besides, i bet you'll be hard pressed to get an 09 camaro for less than 50k when they come out especially if it has the ls3 under the bonnet.

I understand what your saying. Poll or no poll this is the real world and in the real world you have to pay taxes. I imagine taxes on a Cayman S are pretty high. And yes some used cayman S 's are cheaper than I thought. I would probably end up going with something different anyway. Possibly a diesel powered patrol. 50K should be able to get me one and have it shipped. I think. Or I would just take my pathy to this guy in cali who converts gas to bio diesel powered for like 20 g's. I just watched a video on the guy, he as a shop and converts any vehicle to a high power bio-diesel. I dont have the link but if you go to Yahoo. com and check out the headlines you can watch the video there. He turned a 400 horsepower Escalade EXT into a 1000 horsepower biodiesel. It is just very very expensive.