bull bar

chappy

Anyone know where to get a cheaper bull bar for an '02?

I'm not sure there is a "cheap" anything for the newer R-50's. Best bet is to Google "nissan bull bars and/or check Ebay. You might find ARB and/or OME makes them. Also check 4x4parts.com.

I'm not sure there is a "cheap" anything for the newer R-50's. Best bet is to Google "nissan bull bars and/or check Ebay. You might find ARB and/or OME makes them. Also check 4x4parts.com.

I just checked Ebay......did a search for "nissan bull bar" there are lots and they are about $120.00

I wish someone made one for my 96. I can't find anything. Is it that different than the 99?

I have seen threads in here addressing that issue. I don't think there is that much difference but do a search to make sure.

I wish someone made one for my 96. I can't find anything. Is it that different than the 99?

Hi Rod,

i have a '96, and thought the same thing, i took a gamble and i bought a series 2 factory bullbar off ebay, which was from a 99, and it fit straight on.

Nissan told me that it wouldn't fit, ARB told me that there was never a bullbar for a series 1, and nothing will fit. well obviously people don't know much apart from the numbers they see on their computer screen.

the only issue i had was getting the right brackets, but when i rang up nissan i just told them that i had a series 2, and then there was no confusion on the matter.

Hi Rod,

i have a '96, and thought the same thing, i took a gamble and i bought a series 2 factory bullbar off ebay, which was from a 99, and it fit straight on.

Nissan told me that it wouldn't fit, ARB told me that there was never a bullbar for a series 1, and nothing will fit. well obviously people don't know much apart from the numbers they see on their computer screen.

the only issue i had was getting the right brackets, but when i rang up nissan i just told them that i had a series 2, and then there was no confusion on the matter.

Thanks for the great info

Welcome to the board!!

Hi Rod,

Do you have pics of the bull bar on your 96? I have wanted to get one for my 97 to mount some lighting.

Do you have pics of the bull bar on your 96? I have wanted to get one for my 97 to mount some lighting.

i think it fits pretty good. there is a gap of about 5-10 mm from the grille to the bullbar, but i would imagine that it would be like that normaly.

for some reason i cannot upload an attachment, so i can't put a photo on to show you, any help with this would be good.