Edmonton area wheelers?

LD50

Does it have step bars by chance? I want some old ones to make a bumper out of. I could also use a drivers side front fender flare!

What needs to be done on your rig?

Do you know of many areas around Rocky Mountain House?

That's one of the planned trips for next year for the Calgary Club.

Hey Mookie, the NA4WDA's got a trip there this weekend. Just SW of Rocky in the Prairie Creek area. I'll post some pics etc after the trip. PM me if you want some more info or our trip list (member's only our forum) as the club goes there quite regularly. Anyway, now I'm VP Offroad for the club, planning trips etc, its good that we got a Pathy on the exec and not another jeep!

I'd still encourage all those Edmonton Pathfinder folks to come along to our wings night at Montana's by Ikea every Wednesday night at 7:00pm. nd join up and come out and play with us. I don't like being the only Nissan!

Check out http://www.na4wda.org for our site and forums. A lot of the stuff is members only though, so as not to get too much tree-hugger attention.

Cheers

Mark (a.k.a. nissan man on NA4WDA forum)

Hey Mookie, the NA4WDA's got a trip there this weekend. Just SW of Rocky in the Prairie Creek area. I'll post some pics etc after the trip. PM me if you want some more info or our trip list (member's only our forum) as the club goes there quite regularly. Anyway, now I'm VP Offroad for the club, planning trips etc, its good that we got a Pathy on the exec and not another jeep!

I'd still encourage all those Edmonton Pathfinder folks to come along to our wings night at Montana's by Ikea every Wednesday night at 7:00pm. nd join up and come out and play with us. I don't like being the only Nissan!

Check out http://www.na4wda.org for our site and forums. A lot of the stuff is members only though, so as not to get too much tree-hugger attention.

Cheers

Mark (a.k.a. nissan man on NA4WDA forum)

Hey Mark,

Thanks for the info! A trip list would be great. I'll check the website out.

I'm not too familiar with the RMH area, if you are willing to head more north into the hinton area, there are tons of great areas to check out.

Heard about the Hinton area - sounds good.

:beer:

Yup some nice country all around Robb and up past that big open pit mine. I hunted up there and there are alot of Moose as well

Yeah, I've stayed at the campground at Pembina Forks a few times new Robb there. Some really nice trails. The trail from the Grave Flats road in to Ruby Falls is pretty awsome. Lots of river crossings (like 10 each way) beautiful views and a pretty rough bouldery trail.

Lost both front shocks, bump stops and CV boots on that one during the summer!