95 front bumper Removal?

Xmas

I didnt do a search but its pretty simple...if you have fog lights remove/disconnect those then remove or disconnect the turn signals in the front of the bumer then theres 2 12mm bolts on both sides through the wheel wells that will allow you to remove it...if the closeout rubber is still there I'm pretty sure it hides one of the bolts if not both...

for reinstallation one bracket on both sides is slotted so you can slide the bumper on those and put the top bolt in without having to fight it too terribly much...

here is a pic of the LH front frame where the bumper bolts up...theres no body but you can kinda get am ental picture of what your looking for...

2359897_21_full.jpg

Edited by unccpathfinder

I didnt do a search but its pretty simple...if you have fog lights remove/disconnect those then remove or disconnect the turn signals in the front of the bumer then theres 2 12mm bolts on both sides through the wheel wells that will allow you to remove it...if the closeout rubber is still there I'm pretty sure it hides one of the bolts if not both...

for reinstallation one bracket on both sides is slotted so you can slide the bumper on those and put the top bolt in without having to fight it too terribly much...

here is a pic of the LH front frame where the bumper bolts up...theres no body but you can kinda get am ental picture of what your looking for...

2359897_21_full.jpg

Ok cool! Thanks !!

I need to get it off, b/c the lip below the bumper is bent and my passenger side fog light is not working. I need to find out what the heck is wrong with the cable. Plus I plan to install new front and rear bumper on it here very shortly. Thanks for your assistance.

Method #2: The mounts to the frame can be a bit of a pain to line up and reinstall. If you're doing it alone and only need just the bumper itself off, you can barely slip your hands in behind the bumper, and I believe there were either 2 or 4 nuts per side that mount the bumper (from inside) to the mounts. I want to say 12mm. If you slide under the bumper and look behind it from below with a flashlight, you should see what I'm talking about. I have bear paw hands so it was a tight fit, but not much of a biggie.