hi new here

matty012

hey good to see the aussie section real active haha, umm i just bought a 2002 pathfinder and was wondering if yas know of any places that make a lift kit for em? im in brisbane so if that helps, also this maybe a stupid question, but are all 6 stud patterns the same, like toyota fits nissan and what not? any suggestion on an all terrain tyre or a tyre that is good for off road aswell as on road as i live in the mongrel city, and from my past experiance "offroad" tyres are not reasl flash when a lil bit of water hits the road cheers for any help

matt

Only thing I can help you with is the 6 stud wheels. 6 stud wheels are all the same, it's just the offset/backspace that is different.

I'm not sure what tyres are available in AU :shrug: Hopefully there will be an Aussie along soon to help you out a bit more :beer:

hi im from brisbane i too have an 2002 pathy i went for pedders 2" springs and shocks all round they perform really well and you get an australian wide warranty on them get your mechanic to fit them though cause mine saved me about 500 bucks. as for tyres im abut to go for 255/45/16 cooper ST's cause i have done alot of homework and these work great on pathy's the ATR's are good to i like the ST's because they are inbetween a AT and a MT. I hope this can help you a bit.

6 stud wheel patern is the same, but you got to look at the center hole, Nissan and Toyota are bigger. Some are smaller, like GM products.....not sure how common GMs are in Aussi, just a heads up.

• 2 weeks later...

ahh crap i just asked a similar question in a dif forum, ohwell, anyways i asked the dudes at the tyre shops, and they rekon coopers are crap, but i dont see how that is so if they offer the warrenty they do an all that crap,

as for the wheels i thoguht they was all the same except the centres, thats good for me as i work for toyota so hopefully i can find a spare set of wheels laying around off a prado or something