Rusty Brake Lines Need Replacing...

pbdm4k

For short lenghts (usually the ones that are now already rubber) bradded should be fine. I have however heard people have problems using bradded instead of solid on long runs (spongy brakes mostly and not necissarily just on Pathys). If you do opt to install bradded I would recomend not to skimp on cost and go with high end lines. They will probably give you less trouble. Just my 2 cents.

I did most of mine about a year ago, but I can't remember. I know they aren't double flanged and I ended up using the same fittings over again as the fittings weren't in to bad a shape, the main lines anyway.

I did most of mine about a year ago, but I can't remember. I know they aren't double flanged and I ended up using the same fittings over again as the fittings weren't in to bad a shape, the main lines anyway.

Did you bend your own lines? Is it hard to do? I'm contemplating doing this myself, but it would also be the first time I tackle any job like this.

I did bend my own lines.

If you buy the rolled stuff for the longer leghts (a little more flexible) you can actually bend them by hand without a bender. Be careful not to bend to sharp of an angle, because if you kink them it's not good. Take a 1 foot leght and practice first. It won't be as clean a job as the rolled stuff never ends up perfectly straight, but you can run it on the inside of the frame where it can't be seen easily. Zip-tie it to existing gas line and you're good to go.