90 A/c Fuses

texasbudman

Good Day,

Okay Pathy people I got a A/C question... yeah she gots some years and miles on here but last night I was showing my girlfiend how to use the portable air pump and the light came on but something popped when she turned on the compressor... It wasn't the air pump and the cig lighter dosen't work but the A/C blows just not cold...

Now this happend before, but I just replced the two pretty blue fuses and back in bussiness... but I ck'ed all of them last night (its was pretty dark) and they all looked good... however the other day the A/C stopped blowing COLD AIR and I pushed in the little light blue square box above the fuses and presto...

Are there glass fuses or something in there??? I couldn't really pull it out, but I really didn't try real hard, it was late...

Can anyone help me with this crazy thing?????

Is tour a/c compressor turning when its not blowing cold? if not, then you may have a loose connection somewhere. Maybe a relay?

It blows, just not cold... the little green light dosen't glow either... I had accidently hit the relay in the fuse box (the middle one) and it had turned on, before... but that trick dosen't seem to work anymore... I'm gonna take it to a buddy of mine who might be able to hook it up to a computer and hopefully figure it out...

My problem is that I have been riding bikes exclusively for the past 13 years... I really don't know much about these things with 4 wheels...

Okay... I got an easier question... in the fuse box, above the fuses... I have Three Relays... the manual say there should be Two... but there appears to be room for Four... what are the 90 Pathies suppose to have??? I'm not sure when I will have time to start taking stuff apart... but I'm real hesitant on messing with something that might be jury rigged and screw up something else more important than the A/C...

If anyone can give me some additonal information I would be grateful...

Thanks