Need Oil Change Specs

98SE

I just bought an 88 SE-V6 pathfinder. I will put myself in the intro section later when I have more time. Anyways the truck did not come with an owners manual and I plan on changing the oil tomorrow. What weight for the engine and how many quarts? What type of ATF is used in the tranny and how much. I also need fluid specs for the front diff, rear diff and transfer case. However I have not yet figured out if I have a rear LSD. This pathy apparantly has the sport package with adjustable suspension and 31" tires. From what I hear, these came with a rear LSD but I have not yet confirmed my has it. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to many future posts on this forum. Thanks.

3 5/8 quarts of oil in the engine, IIRC. Of course, there's the dipstick. LOL I run 10W 30 in our western WA climate, it depends on your location and driving. I don't have an auto, sorry, and I can't seem to find my book for the diff #'s, the wife seems to have reorganized. :( Maybe I'll find something.

Finally, don't go on "what I heard" regarding what options came with which truck. The model trims and option lists were very loose, at least on WD21's (late 80's-early90's Pathfinders and Hardbody's). You'll find an SE with unexpected options just the same as you'll find and LE with wierd options. Mixed in where auto and manual transmissions, options on tire sizes, chrome vs. paint trim, open diff vs. LSD, drum or disk rear brakes, etc. etc. etc. The combinations appear to be nearly endless, and can even go into 4cylinder trucks (especially Hardbody, and some early Pathfinders) and people who have swapped parts between Hardbody and Pathfinder as well as aftermarket.