31x10.5's on stock 1995 le wheels?

Guest bjones

Guest 95PathDN

many pathfinders came with 31's so I think 31's will fit on any stock wheel

welcome to the board :D

Guest WhiteNismoPathfinder95

i have 31''s on the stock XE chromy's w/o a lift ....with the front torsen bars torqued down, of course

so yeah they will more than likley fit

Hold your horses!

IIRC the LE has 5" rims. In which case 10.5" tires would definitely be a safety hazard! That is, if you can even find a tire shop that is willing to mount them.

Check your rims before proceeding. Most shops won't put 31x10.5's on 6" rims, even though many people do it.

madkiwi

Sorry about that. I had been looking at this website wheels-and-rims.com and they list a 15x5" rim. I know the Lego 15x7 wheels are SE only, the steel chrome 15x6 is XE only, and assumed the 15x5 were for the LE.

Then I got home and looked at my spec sheet from when I bought my 93, it shows that LE's have 15x6" rims.

But I stand by the statement that many tire shops will not mount a 10.5" tire on his rims, industry guidelines (per BF Goodrich) call for a minimum rim of 7" for the 31x10.5 tire. Costco will not do it for me on my XE wheels (turns out to be a blessing, with gas prices where they are I am going to just go with the oem size 235/75r15 again).

madkiwi