Anyone In Washington State?

PDCCD

I found out today that i've got to go to the Puget Sound area for work for about 4 months (oct-feb) and thought i might drive the truck out if there was any good wheeling and logistically it was feasible. Work will pay for a flight and a shared rental, or just give me the money from the plane ticket for the drive. I'll also have to take some personal time to make the drive (3000+miles) and pay whatever in addition out of pocket. Hope that makes sense?

Anyway, i hate the hassle of a shared rental for four months, even though i know the public transportation out there is plentiful. And, if i could score some off-roading time and maybe meet some fellow NOPRA's, it might be worth the drive. Well, what does anyone think?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Pete

I'll be moving over to that area next month from the east side of the state. I know there are about 4 or 5 others nearby too, plus 3 of us over in eastern Washington (Spokane)

No shortage of NPORAers, just scheduling issues.

BTW: How do you like that CB setup?

Edited by Oliver

I'll be moving over to that area next month from the east side of the state. I know there are about 4 or 5 others nearby too, plus 3 of us over in eastern Washington (Spokane)

No shortage of NPORAers, just scheduling issues.

BTW: How do you like that CB setup?

I love the CB. It's been peaked and tuned so it'll reach out and touch someone. Where it's mounted it looks almost stock, and the wilson 5000 works great too. I love being able to take it off when i'm carrying something roof side, and it also ties forward nicely for woods trails.