Terrano/pathy Caribbean Off Road - Great Pics - 56k Be Wary

rmd0311

Hey all,

I have not posted here in quite a while. Not since I sold the Pathfinder some 14/15 months ago for a Maxima. Anyways, I took a vacation to the Dominican Republic (home country) and borrowed a Diesel 98 Terrano. This thing was a beast, I felt bad about having sold the Pathfinder. Anyways, on my last weekend there I took a trip to the mountains that was just INCREDIBLE. I loaded the truck with 7 people. 4 adults, 2 teens and a my 7yr old and headed out. This thing did not flinch. I was unable to take pics of the really tough places cause I was more preoccupied but this pics should show what I went through. I'm telling you this thing on 4LO and the rear diff locked is just another vehicle. Unbelievable the places I took it. Anyways here are the pics. FYI, as soon as I came back I sold the Maxima and am awaiting delivery of a 2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road.

Pics:

CIMG2573.JPG

A nice waterfall we found on the way:

CIMG2612.JPG

The only other way to get around other than a tough 4x4

CIMG2626.JPG

CIMG2630.JPG

CIMG2635.JPG

CIMG2653.JPG

Not sure if you can see the trail in the background

CIMG2655.JPG

CIMG2659.JPG

CIMG2660.JPG

...borrowed a Diesel 98 Terrano....I loaded the truck with 7 people. 4 adults, 2 teens and a my 7yr old and headed out.

Nice pics, but OMG, 7 people!?! Where did you cram them in? Did you stuff the teens into the cargo hold?

Nice pics, but OMG, 7 people!?! Where did you cram them in? Did you stuff the teens into the cargo hold?

Yeah... The two teens were in the cargo hold. Still went up those steep steep hills with ease.