What Annoys Me.

Vsicks Pathy

Well, I have to say that as far as getting a thank you guys for solving x problem thanks to a and b suggestions would be nice. Not to toot my own horn, but i remember coming to the board and asking stupid questions before searching. Well to be honest this was the frist time I got involved in an online forum. I don't think I have left people in the air as far as what the solution was to my problem. What I do see that happens a lot is that there are newbie who just ask one question and then they're gone. Usually these are people who only join to have a question answered and we never hear from them again. While I would agree that having a post to the solution to their problem.

You missed my point mz. I am referring specifically to stuff like this. The urgency is is clear and the help came thick and fast, yet we, as a collective, are none the wiser as to what the problem actually was or even if it was resolved. There are hundreds of similar postings and it doesn't add to our knowledge base. I think it is just a lack of courtesy that people don't give the final resolve and I felt compelled to rant about it..

no i didn't miss it. there is no difference between that thread or one of mine where i never came back to say what the deal was or how i fixed it. well, maybe i never did fix those things. lol

i agree with you that it would be nice to know what the solution was in every instance but that's not happening obviously. other forii are that way too. to me this one seems about average in regards to this topic. over all, car guys seem to be nice. :)

I agree that this Forum is no worst than any other for not replying. I think the only reason this topic was brought up was to bring to our attention (the regulars anyway) that it is curtious to add a reply to a fix so we have a reference for next time someone has a similar problem. We probably notice the "no reply to a fix" in topics because we are here frequently trying to help others and curious if their issues were re solved.

It is gratifying to hear that you helped a fellow Pathy owner who lives half way across this planet and I think that's what makes this site feel more familly like. As for the fighting and bickering.....have you ever seen a familly that doesn't have bickering and fighting......:itsallgood: