Headers?

Ok, I've been looking for headers for my 99.5 QX4 (pathfinder) and I'm not finding any. I heard of someone with an older pathy (WD21 frame) putting headers on a VG33E that they installed in their ride. Can I use the same headers or does the frame setup matter that much? I've had my R50 for a couple of years but haven't done any real work on it myself (only because I don't have a garage of my own) and now live in condo where I'm not "supposed" to do mechanical work on my cars. Anyway, I digress. Need/want headers and can't find any for the R50 of my year.

Is ebay my only option?

The headers from a 3.0L are supposed to fit, however you will need to drill out the bolt holes in the head flanges, R50 bolts are bigger. I'm currently looking in to this as well. I believe Stillen used to make headers for the r50, but not anymore.

The headers from a 3.0L are supposed to fit, however you will need to drill out the bolt holes in the head flanges, R50 bolts are bigger. I'm currently looking in to this as well. I believe Stillen used to make headers for the r50, but not anymore.

But what about spacing/alignment? Did nissan keep everything consistent on placement throughout the years regardless of frame?

I wouldn't be so concerned if I could do the work myself. My crappy condo complex doesn't allow "maintenance or repair" on vehicles. Not worth the fines and hassle so I have to actually pay someone to do it and I don't want them to get in there and then tell me "oh, it won't fit. You owe me $500 for labor."

Damnit I want a garage!