Great Deal

JeffW

That's a damn good price for a Ramsey 8500. I think the T-Max is about in that range too. Looking good!

I think you're right (about T-Max). I went with Ramsey because it is made in the U.S.A., instead of China. "Made in China" is getting to be impossible to avoid these days, but when I can I will.

Wow! That's a nice looking Xterra. You should post some more pics of it with a description of mods. :friday:

Thanx.

You're in PA? My bro in Cherry Hill (NJ) just bought a $1400 Pathy. I should probably introduce him to this board.

My specs:

Custom SAS with 6"+ of lift (harshterrain)

10" travel King Coilovers

Dana 44 front axle (custom knuckle angles)

Heavy-duty Hi-Steer (harshterrain)

Front ARB air locker

Heavy duty custom driveshafts

TJM front bumper

Slip yoke eliminator

SOA in rear

Rancho RS9000 shocks

15x10 RockCrawler steelies -w- 35" BFGs

Bankruptcy

Still need:

Tcase gears

rear locker

better skid plates

rear bumper

Edited by JeffW

You're in PA? My bro in Cherry Hill (NJ) just bought a $1400 Pathy. I should probably introduce him to this board.

Yep...I know Cherry Hill. I'm in southeastern PA -- Kennett Square in Chester County. Definately get him on the forums! And maybe I'll see him on the trials. There's a few other folks on here that go to Paragon/Roush Creek...I'll probably make my way up there one of theses days. (I usually just mess around on a few trials and what-not near my house -- but it's trespassing so I gotta be careful!)