Need Exhaust Work

mtpathy

i need to get my exhaust worked on. wondering if anyone knows of a shop experienced on the pathy's manifolds around my area. the truck is a 94 se, and both sides are pretty noisy at this point. there are 275,000 miles and i dont know if it has ever been done before. the rest of the exhaust looks to be in pretty bad shape too.

probably be needing to do the whole deal. so i just figured i would look for a shop that has done this, so maybe it wont cost so much dinero $$.

Thanks

adrianne at Pereda in portland did mine. he drilled out 3 broken studs, installed my thorleys and made everything work. his specialty is more OEM replacement stuff, so if youre gonna put manifolds back on, he's your guy. he was flexible with my headers, but told me up front that its not his type of work. my stuff was $800 to do all that. give him a call and tell him Grant Spolar recomended him!

Don't know if you've done the work yet or not but I would steel well clear of Woody's 4X4 in Vancouver. I've heard nothing but bad about them. Don't know if they do exhaust, but just thought you should know.