Titan 17" Wheels On A Wd21?

GhostPath

i'll measure first thing in the morning when i get home from work. for $hit's and giggles i may just take my titan wheel off and mount it on the pathfinder. will let you know in the morning.

<- i just noticed they are both in the picture.

Edited by aries247

1. The Pathfinder needs new tires.

2. I dislike 15s, and would prefer 16s or 17s for better tire selection.

3. The most important - I can get a set of four takeoffs from a Titan with brand new tires for $100, which is cheaper than one 31x10.5x15.

Makes it pretty easy, no?

well ghostpath i took one tire off my titan and one wheel off my pathfinder and it doesn't fit. bolt pattern is the same and backspacing is the same that's the good news. bad news is the titan uses a hub pilot of roughly 3" and my wd21 is 4". that was on the rear axle of the pathy. front i didn't check, because if it didn't fit the rear what's the point. otherwise it would probably work. i couldn't get the wheel all the way on . sorry man. although you could probably get the raised part of the drum turned down by a machine shop. i have the off-road package on my titan and the tires are 285/70r17. if that makes a difference.

Edited by aries247

If the hole is too small, you'll never get it on the front, as the auto, or manual hubs, as the case may be will not fit through. The solution is to have the center of the Titan rims bored out to 100mm, as that's the diameter of the stock hubs. Then they'll slide right on, and fit, if the rest of Aries247's information is correct.

like i said i took my one tire off my titan and put it on the pathfinder and it matched the bolt pattern. it also matched the backspacing as near as i can tell. because i have 4" backspacing with the 33's on the pathfinder. the titan wheel did not sit flush against the mounting surface of the pathfinder. i measured the bore in the titan wheel and it was 3 inches. i also measured the the raised hub pilot i guess is what it's called on the rear drum and it was 4 inches. so yes you could machine the wheel bore on the titan wheels and get them to fit. i was just saying that either way some kind of machining will be needed to get them to fit.