Would Like To Start Modding! Need Some Suggestions.

Ruiner

I'd like to start adding a few things to my pathfinder.

- Brush Guard ( I am not sure the different brands, names, or styles.... ) Can anyone point me to some?

- Body Lift, or some better method to give the suspension a bit more travel. I have bottomed out the suspension several times just driving around town and the rear is starting to sag. I want the rear to be level, if not at a small rake. Sagging in the rear just drives me nuts.

- Rack on top. Would love to add one just to get a secondary place to put things.

pathfindergood.jpg

Anyways, I'd like to tastefully mod it to look better, function a little better, and eventually throw some bigger tires on it.

the possibilities are ENDLESS (ok, almost)........ under $200 3" JGC coil spring lift....... body lifts, suspension lifts....... :search: this topic has been covered extensively....... depending how much $$ you want to spend, you can mod from $200 all the way up to $3k.......

the possibilities are ENDLESS (ok, almost)........ under $200 3" JGC coil spring lift....... body lifts, suspension lifts....... :search: this topic has been covered extensively....... depending how much $$ you want to spend, you can mod from $200 all the way up to $3k.......

I would like the cheaper offer.. I'm not too interested in becoming extensively off-road capable, but at least if I wanted to go out with some friends, or go places when I need to, then I could... ( I want it to look good. )

Which is the best lift to get if it will be mainly driven on the street?

EDIT: just checked the first link.. has lots of valuable stuff, will look into it.

Edited by Ruiner