Question About Lifts?

87 Pfinder

Just messing with y'all. Just got SAW torsion, RC UCA's, all Moog BJ's, JGC coils. Just waiting to install, working on cars all day dosen't make me want to work on my own very much. And I just paid to align it a few months ago. I will also do the clutch , Centerforce Dual Friction, because the torsions will be off anyway. Good idea for alignment is the lifetime alignment by Firestone. I worked for Bridgestone/Firestone for years, you can align it every week if you want, I think it was around 150$. I will post some pics when I am done.

Let us know what you think of the Centerforce clutch. Mine came with one and I threw it as far as I could as soon as I could.... I hated it so much I even PAID to get it replaced with OE rather than wait until I had time to do it myself.

It was ultra grabby and virtually impossible to modulate, and the one time I needed to feather it (abuse it) to get out of a difficult situation, it started smoking within 20 seconds and then slipped like greased snot until I let it cool for 10 minutes.

Probably great for drag racers or sand where you want to dump it and have it hook up instantly, but horrid for precise manipulation in high traction conditions.

Edited by mws

:aok:

ps: They usually have at least a dozen different brews on tap at the pub. They bottle a mere fraction of what they come up with. It's a gotta do if you're ever in the the area.

I've been a fan since I moved to Chico in '84. Back then, they brewed in what amounted to a storage locker and the labels (if they applied any) were hand cut b&w photocopies!

Edited by mws