ECU error codes 95

fc3s

hey guys I have a quick question.I'm trying to pull my codes to see what can be wrong with my 95 xe.the problem I'm having is it's loosing power when going up a hill.the rpms go up and down and you can really feel it loosing power.It had a stalling problem a couple of months ago and cleaned the afm and that fixed it.I never had a problem until I done a full tune up.I replaced plugs,wires,and switched to Synthetic oil.

o.k. on my 95 auto I turned the key on.it has the screw that you turn to the diagnostic.I turn the screw and first I get both lights blink 1 time.then both blink 3 times then both blink 4 times.after the 3rd set of blinks I turned the screw back to run and the red blinked 5 times and then the green 5 times.it just keeps doing that over and over.the code for 55 is no problem.what is it I'm going wrong?any help would be great.thanks

:confused:

You got me on that one! Not too sure. According to my Chilton.....You are doing things correct. When the lights blink 3 times, is it 3 for the red and 3 for the green, or both blink at the same time? If they are seperate, a code 33 is your exhaust gas sensor circuit. I had similar things like that about a year or two ago. Mine was my knock sensor. Easy, but a PITA to get too. Have to tear the whole upper components of the intake and lower intake off to get to it. It's bolted to the block. Dead center towards the rear of the block. Good luck! :aok:

I don't think test 4 indicates any codes unless your CEL is on. 55 means 'no codes'. You may need to look at the other tests though I'm not sure which one.

If the RPM's are fluctuating and teh car isn't, could be tranny clutch slippage. AT or MT?