04 Titan rims on a 89 Path?

MaSteRmAcK

Does anyone know if I can put on a set of 2004 Nissan Titan 17" rims on my 1989 Pathfinder? Will I have a problem with the fron hub being to big for this rim? Can I get a spacer? Any info would be greatly apperciated. Thanks!

I don't know what the back spacing and all that may be, but I have 17" rims on my '02... I suspect that there is enough difference between the 89 pathy and 04 Titan that there would be some issues...

that being said, if the bolt pattern is EXACTLY the same and the backspacing is roughly the same, I'd say the only limiting factor is the tire size that you intend to use.

And let me tell you, if I may, that there aren't a helluva lot of 17" tires worth their salt out there. Biggest issue is the availability of sizes!!!! I've debated the idea over and over about using 16" stock Nissan wheels for my mud tires when I go to get them, but I just can't justify the overall cost when you can get such cool aftermarket wheels cheaper and with greater availability... 16" wheels would be your best bet in my opinion.

Unless you are getting the wheels for free or like rediculously cheap, I'd say skip it and get some cool steel wheels real cheap...