Drivers side rear suspension sagging?

My 2003 LE 4x4 seems to have a 1/2-3/4 inch sag on the drivers side rear wheel. My driveway is not level(it is damn near level however, looks level to the naked eye, but if you put a level you will se that it is not quite), and it was sagging to the low side of the driveway. Seems that all wheels should have the same amount of distance from the ground to the wheel well, even if the driveway is not exactly level. I measured all wheels, front and back. Fronts matched hight, back was off??? I measured from the ground to the wheel well. Any one have any experience with anything like this. I do have a warranty, but it says that shock absorbers are not covered...my guess is that it wold be a spring issue. Thanks for the help.

Most cars don't sit exactly level. Springs get worn in due to the gas tank and driver being located on the left hand side of the car. My pathfinder is off by bout 1/2" in the rear as well. If it bugs you you can always add a thicker rubber spring isolater (sp) or whatever the hell it is above your sagging rear spring.

In my old tacoma I had to add an extra leaf spring to driver side becuase of the gas tank and the fact I usually drove solo and it still sat lower than the pass side.

Not the best pic but you can kinda tell

IMG_0383.jpg