Automatic climate control

RowOSU

So in an effort to make my XE a little nicer, I came accross an automatic climate control unit on ebay. Is there any way to put the auto control into a car that did not have it stock? or will this be an hopeless job. On a brighter note I am changing out my tail lights to the 99.5+ tail lights, should help make the rear end look real nice.

thanks,

cameron

From what I've heard, Nissan tends to wire all cars the same way, they just don't include certain accessories on all of the models. For example, another guy decided to add power seats to his XE and found that the wiring was already there under the seat, he just had to hook it up. So I assume that you could do it, but you should probably investigate some more. However, the climate control is not all that great. I almost never use it, just because it doesn't work very well, I can do better manually. It almost always blows at full blast, and unless you turn it all the way to the coldest setting, it gives you warm air. Just my experience B)

Hmm... well the guy is including the unit with the tail lights I bought, so I will give it a shot, if it sucks, well so be it, i can yoink it out and throw in the manual controls again. Looks like I will be having a fun weekend. Thanks.

that was my thought, push comes to shove i will just ebay it back to the free world.