Lift problem

ShadowManR6

So i just spent this last week finishing up most of my lift with steering stabilizer, minus the torsion bars. Now when i finished adding the coil springs to the back, i noticed a slight tilt downward to my drivers side, upon comparing sides, my space comparison from driver to passenger for the rear was off by 1 inch, thought maybe sometin with me not doing the front might have some issue, so finished doing the front and now my back is still 1 inch off and now the front is 1/2 inch off, any ideas where i might have messed up or what might fix this, maybe the fact that i haven't done the torsion bars, but didn't think that would affect the back in anyway.

Once again, simply installing UCA's does not lift the vehicle. Cranking up the t-bars lifts it. The UCA's simply account for the increased angle on the balljoints, except in the case of the AC UCA's, which are so close to stock it doesn't make much difference.

just finished swapping in the new torsion bars, encountering the exact same sag towards the drivers front, and lifting in the passenger rear. so by turning the splines is that what actually changes the level of lowering/lifting? Or is it actually tightening the 2 nuts that connect from the top to the longer bolt. the front passenger seems to tighten enough to give some lift, but we've tighten the front drivers to hell and back and won't tighten any more and it's still very very low. any suggestions ideas maybe something we've missed?

Edited by ShadowManR6

after doing the adjustment start up vehicle and turn wheels lock to lock. for some reason mine were hitting the bump stops until i turned the wheels. then it sat pretty good. drove around to let everything settle and did final adjustments when i put the coils on the following day. i don't know if anybody else had the same problem or not but just a suggestion....

ok figured what the problem was, and got it to get more height, just an issue with that anchor arm (or whatever it is) not adjusted to the right spot. Now the instructions that came with the lift say that the UCA should sit like 1/2 inch above the rubber bumper, is this pretty accurate or would say needs to be lower to it?