now swaybar less in the front

foytiX

update: i removed the rear almost a week ago now and have had no problems driving even at freeway speeds. Haven't had a chance to take it off road yet, but it rides better on rough roads and over curbs

• 2 weeks later...
update: i removed the rear almost a week ago now and have had no problems driving even at freeway speeds. Haven't had a chance to take it off road yet, but it rides better on rough roads and over curbs

I like that Titan in your sig.... :clap:

It will be a more plush ride without the bars. Just keep in mind it will react to rapid steering inputs in a rather unsettling way (some would say dangerous way). Take it somewhere safe and practice a few higher speed evasive manuevers so you know what to expect the next time some moronic groper pulls out in front of you...

And make sure anybody else who's going to drive your rig do the same. Having them freak out when it leans over during an evasion could result in panic and doing the wrong thing - creaming your truck and maybe themselves.

thanks for the comp on the titan

yea i tried a couple of evasive manuvers and even had to use them in real life. Plenty of DA drivers out there to create the need. It handle's pretty much like i expected (like my 90 trooper with lift and no swaybar). My wife's used to it already also and no one else drives it :D I did keep the bars so if I sell/trade it I can put them back on (just thinking ahead for when the v8 model comes in)

• 3 weeks later...
Beautiful trucks. May I ask what you do for a living?

lol, my truck buying days are over, wife and i just had a little girl and my wife is now a stay at home mom, huge cut going from 2 incomes to 1. Good thing they were already paid for (wish i could say the same for our house) as far as work i run a outdoor power equip store we sell and service toro, stihl and honda.

later

• 1 month later...
well i removed the front anti-sway bar today and have to say it rides pretty damn good. i might remove the rear bar and see how it handles tomorrow, not sure yet.

Did you have to trim your fenders any on the pathfinder?

• 2 weeks later...