2003 tire size questions

4hweelparts.com has lots of stuff you might be interested in. They have tons of rims and such. I do not think they are the best place to buy stuff but you can see things that are available. We are kind of limited for after market off-road goodies for the newer Pathfinders, 99.5-2004.

Oops, I forgot. You can run the 31" tires if you trim the excess plastic inside the front wheel wells. You can almost cut off the useless stuff with a good sharp knife. It is easy to see what to cut when you have some one turn the tires back and forth. It is no big deal to do. You will rub if you really stuff the tires but it only is the tire rubbiing on plastic, nothing to worry about.

I want to stick with the stock rims. But it seems that a bfg at will not fit. Duler at's are ok, but I am really not sure. I will be doing light off roading but mostly city driving. But I do like an aggressive tire.

If you have the spiffy 17" rims from the factory with no offset that would explain the tire fit problem. Need an offset to fit the bigger tire.

yes they are the spiffy 17" rims, I might get different ones later but for now I like them.