Hello Edmontonians!

denisb

So anyone want to go wheelin in Edmonton. I'm here for the week working and the car rental company gave me a fully loaded Explorer to beat up. :P

I'm kinda bored and since I've walked the WestEd Mall about 3 times so far I figured I'd find something more interesting to do.

Anything interesting going on in Edmonton over the next few days?

Denis

I'm kinda bored and since I've walked the WestEd Mall about 3 times so far I figured I'd find something more interesting to do.

you must be bored... I couldnt wait to get out of there after walking the place once.

Yeah, it's kinda like groundhog day.......the same stores over and over again. 3 MacDonalds, 2 The Source (why, I'm not sure -thnkboutit- ). Don't get me wrong the Waterpark, Amusement park and shooting range are pretty impressive, but Two The Source!?!?!?! :shrug:

OK so an update. Behind my hotel is a snow covered dirt road A.K.A. my own mini rally test track. Let's just say that the Explorer is more fun to drive with the skid control off and the 4x4 on auto.

**note to self-Never buy a rental vehicle.....Why? Because I've driven one**

Oh does anyone know if the clunk when the auto 4x4 engages is normal? This is a pretty hair raising sound.

Denis

Yeah, it's kinda like groundhog day.......the same stores over and over again.

Yeah I found that, saw a number of stores 2-3 times... hey look its the same crap again!

Oh does anyone know if the clunk when the auto 4x4 engages is normal? This is a pretty hair raising sound.

mmm... no... unless that's a FORD thing.

**note to self-Never buy a rental vehicle.....Why? Because I've driven one**
Ya not a very good idea... Certain advanced driving schools as well as federal law enforcement use rental cars... The insurance is cheaper and no repair costs...

But I will admit playing with rental cars is a ton of fun -bounce-