need help on a couple of things.

fc3s

hi guys,first I would like to say that this forum ROCKS..I had a problem with my 95 that had been stressing me out for a few months.I had replaced everything I could think of but still the problem was there.after just checking around on this forum for about a hour I found out that it was just a dirty afm.know she runs like new again..

o.k.I'm having problems with my front speakers.they come and go.they will work for a few days then go out for about a week.so on and so on.from what I have seen on this forum the amps in the back are most likely the problem.I'm about to run speaker wires to the front and was woundering how I can keep the factory tweeters?

I'm also installing new gauges and can't figure out how to remove the black trim piece that covers the gauges.I have gotten the 2 screws from the top but can't find any bottom screws I just don't want to force it and brake the trim.

any help would be great.thanks

man for the life of me I can't find the 4 screws under the dash..I have no idea where they are.anyone have any pics or anything that can help.thanks

if you look in the recess of the instrument panel, theres a ledge up top, there are what 2 or 3 screws up there? you're gonna need a short phillips screwdriver, and then i think theres 2 others on either side of the bezel at the bottom, though my memory is a bit fuzzy... i can take pics in the morning if you haven't found it...

and i'm assuming by your screen name you're an rx7 fan WAVEY

my first 2 cars(don't count my van, it was a van not a car) were rx7's... one an 87 TII, the other an 88 TII... i want another TII, i love those cars.

thanks Adam,

I already got the 2 up top I just can't located the bottom 2.if you can take some pics that would be great.

yes I'm a big fan of the rx7.I have a small shop that I call RotaryXtreme7 in east TN.I rebuild them and also sale parts.I have 2 of my own right now.my baby is a 88 10th ann edition turbo.I also have a 84 gsl that I've had for 15 years and just can't let go.I also love my 95 pathfinder.I've had it for 9 years and it has been a great car.I'm in the middle of trying to fix it up a little.it has always been a great tow and every day car.

if you ever decide to get another turbo just let me know.

i also owned a 84 GSL, it was tornado silver, but it was my least favorite car i've owned, i put a ported 6 port motor in it, with a holley 4bbl carb, it would move, but i didn't like how it handled, i like the TII's handling much much better...

i also just thought of something... i don't have a clue what the interior in a 95 is like, the dash could be totally different from mine, so i don't know how much my pics will help...

http://www.elysian-online.com/DashScrews1.jpg

http://www.elysian-online.com/DashScrews2.jpg

you the man k9sar.I really don't understand why you have to take all that on the list off.I going to try removing the bottom part and see if I can get to them.one question were did you get those pics?thanks

You need to remove the lower dash panel under the steering colum(K9's pic-#3). you may need to remove the steering colum cover(#2) first. Just a couple of phillps screws, then give a light tug. The lower panel is also just the lower screws, them give a tug toward the drivers seat. Then you can access the screws for the cluster bezel. Remove screws, pry down of top of bezel, then pull out.