electrical gremlins are back

Adam

the shop apparently didn't fix the issue, so i pretty much got ripped off, awesome... anyways, its back again, and i noticed something that i hadn't noticed in the past... when the meter fuse pops, the only time it pops is on a right hand turn, it popped yesterday, but i replaced the fuse and was back on my way, but it popped this morning when i pulled into my parking spot at work, and i couldn't get it going again... so i got a ride home... i tried to figure it out during lunch, but i'm stumped... is there anyone on this forum who knows what specifically the meter fuse goes to, ie location, etc, to assist in tracing it? it goes into the main harness, and i'm not sure if it goes out though the fender or goes down to the ecu, but i'm guessing its not to the ecu... i'm gonna bring more tools with me tomorrow, including some tools to fix the wire if i can trace it, hopefully its just the wire... i'm wondering if it doesn't go to a relay or something under the hood? or i really can't see much of anything under the dash, so i'm gonna bring a flashlight too... any help would be greatly appreciated, i got to get this thing running again...

ok i think i found the fuse in the diagram in my chilton manual... its got a black/white wire coming off a 10a fuse, just like the meter fuse, and it goes to all the meters/indicators, is there a box or computer for those, or is that just the ecu? i'm really not familiar with this thing at all :wacko:

Diagram.jpg

you were absolutely right, you're my hero :bow: its running great now, got it all buttoned back up, and tomorrow i get my bored out MAF back from the mechanic, so all is well

i love this forum.

Edited by Adam