Brake problems

ILoveMyPatty

Sounds good man. We've got some sleds, old bastards though.

I'm wantin to buy one for next winter. Not sure what I want yet really... I want Bombardier, not sure if I wanna go with the Rev platform, or something a couple years older....

Any week-end, man! Keep your eyes peeled for any full suspension sled, you can get wicked deals, just missed out on a 700 all dun up fer $2500. They are out there. Anywho, keep an eye on your fluid level, I had the idiot lights glarin' at me, and I had just had the rears serviced prior to purchace. I filled the resevoir and solved it. They were completely bled after that thinkin' there might be moisture that frooze durin our cold snap. ABS systems don't like water,lol! :beer:

That's a bummer man. Good deal too eh?

We rent 3 or 4 sleds every January for work at our fishing resort (we cut the ice outa the lake with chainsaws, into blocks, and store them in a shed with sawdust for insulation.. use it for refrigeration purposes for guests)

Anyway, I've taken a liking to Ski-doos. We've rented probably 20 Ski-doos, and 4 Arctic Cats. I'm a fan of the '00 Summit 500 that we rented... wow did that thing have balls compared to our other sleds. Rocked the Arctic Cat 750 that we rented.. I raced my cousin.

Annnyhooooo... Brakes are fixed, everything is good to go.

Thanks for the help everyone.