Another leaky Rear Main Seal

BLouisGod

if oyu don't change it you'll fry yer clutch like i did....... and are oyu 100% sure it's the RMS and not a valve cover or oil pan leaking? hows yer clutch feel? slipping at all?

Its an auto so no clutch fluid - i wish it was an mt. Its not trans fluid, its fresh oil. Its leaking off the bell housing and looks like its been sprayed on the cross member and onto the oil pan. ill clean it this weekend and find for sure where its coming from - but im pretty sure its a rms.

Its an auto so no clutch fluid - i wish it was an mt. Its not trans fluid, its fresh oil. Its leaking off the bell housing and looks like its been sprayed on the cross member and onto the oil pan. ill clean it this weekend and find for sure where its coming from - but im pretty sure its a rms.

ah. my bad. thought it was a 5 spd. sssh yeah.. could still be a valve cover .. let us know what you find after you clean it off and let er leak. :aok:

I wish it was! You know, I keep checking the oil level and it looks like the oil line is up over the full mark on the dip stick. Could the oil change place have overfilled it? Could oil pressure cause a busted seal somewhere that is popping out oil all over? I really need to get under it this weekend...

like slick said...check the valve cover...i thought i had an RMS and oil pan leak and it was really my valve cover gasket got hot old and leaky and it was running down and looked like it was coming out of the bell housing...u might want to spray it all down just to be sure...