Newbie dropping in

Guest Nd4Spd

Guest Nd4Spd

Hey there. I was searching Google for some help with my sticking gas pedal and ran across you guys. I've posted a question on that topic so I don't guess I should post here as well.

I've got a 90 Pathfinder that has been though a LOT of stuff and keeps on ticking (though so of the things I've put it though, I'm surprised it's made it!!) :)

Anyway. Here I am.

Aaron

Guest tram_bethea

I live in SC too, do you know of any good trails? I kind of have to find make shift ones to go on.

Guest tram_bethea

I'm not sure if this question is directed towards me as well but I live in Greenville SC.

Guest Nd4Spd

I'm down in Columbia. I used to live out in Idaho and Washington state so those trails and Oregon plates I see on some other rigs on the site are a nice sight :D

As far as trails out here, no :( I have a hard time finding anything other than some dirt roads or something. I try not to tear those up since when I used to live on one, it made it really bad after it dried out.

I would think Greenville would be pretty good as far as trails go. This sand down here isn't much fun half the time. The clay can be, but boy oh boy is it hard to get off.

Aaron