Breaking vibration!

jlg

I'm new to my 2003 pathfinder LE. Just got it this week. However I find that when I break I get a lot of vibrations. I'm gonna get it checked this week but in the mean time I'm wondering if this is my brakes or is it possible that it is my tires that do that? since I got it with brand new winter tires but there's no snow yet? I can't compare with how it was before since I just got the truck.

warped brake rotors possibly. where did you buy it at? take it back there and have them fix it.

I'm not too worried about where I bought it! Got another truck from them before and they fix everything within 30 days of your purchase without having to fight for it. I even got them to trade the truck I had bought for this pathfinder cause I hated the other truck. (Ford escape) No idea why the hell I had bought that piece of @!*% LOL!! Offcourse I had to give in a bit more money but all I can say is I'm glad I did cause my pathfinder is awesome -bounce-

my intention now is too get everything verified by a 3rd party and then just bring it back to them and give them the list of things to fix :aok: