LEAVE ON NOV 15th

fitttyj

Just wanted to give much thanks to all the great guys i have had a chance to meet on this site and have had a chance to bust each others balls along the way and toe the guys who made me want to keep my Pfinder that i STILL HAVE! i fly out of harrisburg PA on the 15th at 1:00 and i am BECOME the ARMYS Bi**H at the base in SC then my AIT is in TEXAS so im sure i will see this site again but not for a little while time to open a new chapter in my life and i wanted to thank you personally

if you guys get bored send PICS or UPDATES if your rig to Fitttyj@yahoo.com im sure when im down at AIT ill need something to keep my mind going... thanks

Josh

post-5-1163033222.jpg

Wishing you well! Many of us deeply appreciate the sacrifices and contributions of those in the armed services. Never forget that. We won't forget you.

There's a lot of things that won't make sense. Try to not dwell on them. Don't do the easy things, do the right things. Stand for what is right, and refuse to tolerate what is wrong.

Serve with pride and honor, and never compromise your integrity and self respect.

Sincerely,

Martin

thanks guys it really does help with everything you guys have to say and your welcome..... im going for convoy secuirty so i secure convoys in hostal zones im trying to go as a e3 right now i have a test Monday on it then i go WED