oil leaking near filter and SES coils 2001 pathy

I'm not the "shade tree mechanic" type but I like to look around and try to do some repairs. I have 2 issues going on with my 2001 Pathy 4x4.

Issue one is a common issue I guess with the SES light and was told it was the ignition coils. Is this a difficult repair? Do I need to replace all 6? Anyone have a good link for the parts themselves?

Now on to the more difficult issue. I have a slow oil leak near the filter. It slowly drips about a 3-4 drops of oil over a 24Hr period. I have no idea what this is so please take a look at the attached picture and let me know what you all think.

Thanks in advance. :help:

IMG_4406a.JPG

Jason

It's not the filter, I thought that it at first. I didn't see anything around the filter. If I wipe the area dry in the morning, come home and leave again in the morning I have more oil on the ground.

I have about 69K on the Pathy.

sometimes when the oil filter is changed it makes quite a mess. Check and make sure that you dont have oil getting held by other parts of the frame and stuff. After I change my oil even after I go back and clean up my mess on the frame and stuff I still have what looks like a leak for a day or 2 sometimes. So if you dont go back and clean up everything real good, you might have a simulated leak. If you have a coil that is bad you shouldnt need to replace all of them at the same time. Im not familiar with the vq's myself but I have had a few individual coil nissans and dont see any reason that coils should need replaced at the same time. Did you code tell you which coil is giving the error? If not, try a better scan tool.