fuse blowing

milehighcowboy

ok so this dont make any sence. this morning i found my blower fuse for the heaters and AC to be blown. thinking nothing of it i replaced it and then again they were blown. well i figured it out that it was my fog lights that were blowing the fuse. why would the fog lights be wired to the blower fuse? and why would it all of a sudden start blowing the fuse? i have used the two simultaniously before, with no affects. i dont get it. any body got any ideas? this really sucks i use my fob lights to drive with they are better than my head lights. lol.

ben

Not sure about the fogs being on the blower circuit (maybe a prior owner added them and used that fuse?) but if the fogs are blowing the fuse now that means you have a short in the fog light wiring somewhere ;)

on my fuse box. there is an empty hole. could i hook the fog lights up to that fuse? what size fuse should i use? how would i go about finding the darn short? just disconnect them and pull the wire and re wire it to make sure its done right? and you are right the last owner put them on. dumb A@@ i hate the guy he lied so much about the truck.