Just bought a 92 pathy!

yozsi

Well i just brought home a 92 pathfinder se. i got it for 600 bucks. the motor is toast (rod knock, spun rod bearing, valve noise), but still runs, has 180k on it, its a 5 speed and has lsd and disc rear end. i think i did ok, it has no rust only a little bit of surface starting in the lower corners of the rear doors. other then that i think its pretty solid. go here for pics:

http://s91.photobucket.com/albums/k319/bmw...eta/pathfinder/

tell me what you guys think about it.

hey, my first name is oliver, lol. yea, im going to tear the engine apart and see what it needs and hopefully make it into a trail rig/winter beater.

Welcome :beer:

Looks like a good find for 6 bills, my JDM motor was 790, Gasket kit 100, thorleys 340, exhaust 250, Wheels amost free, tires 650, Calmini 800, Alignemnt 50...... Dam almost 3k.... SHHHHH dont tell the wifey.....

You might get lucky and beable to rebuild this one for minimal cost... Several of us have swapped things out so please feel free to ask:)

Also please fill in your profile info for location ect

it also has brand new 31's on it. the invoice says 550 bucks worth of tires :blink: ill tear it apart and see what happened to the bottom end. what do i have to do to get the pan off? lift the motor up some?