Spokanites UNITE

Oliver

OK, Spokompton folks. The season is here! -bounce-

This rain has gotten me antsy. We need to hit up the mud down by Nine Mile and soon. Once my gas tank is back together I think we should meet up for some muddy mudness.

BTW hopefully we will have a new addition to our crew. One of my work buddies is looking to get a Pathy (or he has already) and he wants to go play! :aok:

Now we need to organize! P...

Minor Trails, one big mud hole, ill go check it this week see if it has filled up.... Wheres that pick of me with the left rear in the air???? There are some interesting Hill Climbs....

Its a nice place to tool around, should only need 4 on the climbs and the mud depending on what its like... 100% Stock rig compatible, you will have no problems as long as we dont do anything Stupid like the Dodge Dakota :lol:

Spolar, are there any good trails or areas near you? I'm here at EWU in Cheney so I'm kinda in the middle, 'bout an hour from you I guess.

Thomas, how's the huntin?

BTW, the pic in my signature is from the ORV park we're talking about. Pretty tame stuff this time last year, but fun.

DJ's Pics from first trip out:

Nine Mile Pics

Edited by Oliver

OK, so now I have another Pathy convert to bring along. He picked up a 94 SE with an LSD and all the usuall bells and whistles. Save for a couple small leaks, it is in pretty nice shape. He's got some near-new Bridgestone Duelers (31X10.5) and I'm jealous.

Here are our rigs at work today. Excuse the cell phone picture please.

AvisPathys.jpg

These things need some mud!!!! P... -bounce-

I figure that the best day to get out for the two of us would be a Thursday. We both have the day off from work and I have no class.

What will be good for the rest of ya?

Guest SuperSon

Good thing I stopped by here :D. Im in Spoakne Northside.

Anyone of you guys willing to give me a hand on axle replacement and maybe Ill do the UCA's too if the calmini I ordered gets here? :D

Thinking of doing this at Fairchild AFB unless you guys know of any local garage that I can rent.

Send me an email guys

suprson@gmail.com

Wow another Spokanite....

Depending on the time frame and the scheduling I have a garage at my house... Needs to be cleaned...

Mikes and you have to sign an agreement that if you give me a black eye I get your Pathy no questions asked.... :hide:

Oh we saw ELK, Several just non that were killable and or stood still long enough to see if they had a rack.... Friday through Sunday ill be busy again -bounce-

Oliver is coming over thursday so we can put his gas tank skid back in..... Found the BIT P...

Wow another Spokanite....

Mikes and you have to sign an agreement that if you give me a black eye I get your Pathy no questions asked.... :hide:

Who needs to race for pinks anymore when you can throw tools at eachother? :takebow:

Cool another Spoko buddy.

Whatever happened to Revco??? Last I heard he got a nice exhaust and seems to have vanished...

Guest SuperSon

Hey guys lets set up a date. Hope it doesnt snow real bad this year. Snow doesnt scare me but those people from idaho does :P

I was also thinking of headin to the community college to see if they can hook us up on some tire carrier and maybe sliderz,Just need to pay for the parts.

I had some parts on my RC car custom made by some of their student in the CNC shop so Im assuming that they can fabricate something in their welding shop for free:D Ill let them have my truck for a project. Maybe a paint job too.

Casey thanks for the info on that Thorleys.Im ordering it soon. I need to focus on my timing belt for now. I dont wanna do a bunch and overwhelm myself. After my timing belt im going to do my CV and install Calminis UCA while Im at it. Need to prioritize for now on whats important :aok:

Im looking forward to meeting you guys and do some work on our trucks.Its more fun that way .

I bet we can do a suspension lift in an hour between the 3 of us.

Let me know guys :beer:

Superson let me know what happens with the college fabrication stuff. If they can make good parts in class and just charge for materials I would be very interested. Also ask 'em about some rear bumpers perhaps. :cool2:

I think its gonna be tricky to get all the known Spokane folks together at once. Between my and Dave's (aka Davekell) work schedules our weekends are pretty shot but, again, we have Thursdays off. :shrug:

Well considering I already have all the tools for a Calmini SL... Before we do it, your going to have to get some grease zerks installed.... Trust me on this one... may not squeak on the road, but they will on the trail.... Also I dont have a way to get the Spindles out of the stock UCA's.... Need a Torch...

Timing belt/water pump... less than 2 hours

Time for just playing around..... Thursday night after we are done with Oliver and Lisa, I have a school musical to go to... Then Drive up to Elk Camp....

Guest SuperSon

I will definately let you guys know on my venture at the college tomorrow.

Casey ,Ive been hearing nightmares on removing that spindle out of the old one.Is it that long rod with a 22 nut across the UCA? Some said they cut it with sawzall and some burned the heck out of it. I have not done this before but my idea is drill a hole on the rubber big enough for a airsaw blade to fit in then cut all the way around. My airsaw would cut that easily and I have plenty of blades.

Burning it seems like a long process.Im heading to whiteys wrecking tomorrow and see how much those old UCA cost. Ive seen a bunch of them laying around and if it doesnt cost a lot ill pick up a pair and see if I can figure out an easier way of taking that spindle out. I can maybe even talk the guy into getting that out of the uca . You know the junkyard will take anything apart. :aok: