Warn Manual Hubs

squam1

I was outside looking at the wheel centers to see if the hubs would fit through there... hard to tell - anyone out there have experience with installing the manual hubs with the stock 17inch rims? If I can keep them when I get the lift and bumper and tires and... and... and... perhaps that will keep my wife in a better mood...

I'm not sure, but I just got mine in today. I can't wait to install them :D . You could measure the outside diameter of the hubs and you could see if they will fit through your wheels. ;) Or you could just wait, you wont need them until you get the lift, but they would save on gas mileage until you do get the other stuff.

Well, I did get mine from AC, just for the convenience factor. I didn't want to mess with part numbers and things like that, I think its easier to just click on the hubs that are listed for 96+ pathfinders. The total was $141 something, 130 for the hubs and 11 something for the shipping. BTW, they are in now, and its great. I got 170 miles to the half way mark on the tank, as opposed to the usual 155. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Hey BigJ, where did you get them from and how much? AC's price is ok but when you tack on shipping from FL to Washington, I'd rather shop from someone closer.

Free shipping on orders over $100 at AC.