URE

unccpathfinder

Please dont move to trail run events...i know thats where it should go but most people never check down there...

but i want to see if any1 is heading that way from around charlotte...if so i am planning on either going friday night leaving here about 6 30 or so or getting up early sat morning and making the journey...but if some1 is going from this area i'd like to possibly meet up and ride together since this will be the 1st trip and prob most of the break in to the 95 swap and i would really hate to break down in BFE (not that i expect that to happen)

i originally wanted to get 500 miles on her but its not looking like that is going to happen b/c the earlies i can get the title changed over is this sat and i still have some work to get done...im going to try my damndest to get those miles on her but i would still feel more comfortable with having a trip buddy

I'd love to go, except for the fact I messed up my center link Labor day weekend up there. I plan on going up for the NOAS run, but I dont think the Pathfinder will be ready before then. When I do get up there I will be sporting a new L&P center link. -bounce-

sweet well def give me a shout i'd like to get some camping/riding in b4 the cold season gets here....

im falling way behind schedule on my truck today a couple of tractor trailers and about 4 cars got tangled up on 85 and by the time i got on 77 and down harris to back track back to my house it was 7 15 so needless (oh yea i stopped at northern tool to pick up my high lift too) to say i didnt get any work done today...but im going to bust ass this weekend and try to get her completly done

i'd like to change the T belt too but i dont know if i have the time...grrr i really wanna have her rockin and rollin...

will AAA come pick her up from the campground and haul me back to charlotte if something did go wrong?...i've been meaning to sign up for it since im traveling 140 miles a day and just havent gotten around to it yet