Canadian Store?

Pathfinder-jay

Hey guys recently Ive been talking to some wholsalers about getting my rig into offroading and they where interested in getting me to start a small store in canada since there really isnt much of one.... what do you guys think?

P.S ofcourse NPORA would get large discounts hehe you guys have put up with me lmao

what do I think. I think that sounds great. i mean how many stores do we have in canada...well i accually havent checked...but mostly everythin is over in the states.

keep us updated on what your plans are gunna be bud.

Where at in Canada? That would be fricken sweet to be able to order crap for my pathy and NOT have to pay huge amounts for duty. Getting a huge bill for duty REALLY ticks me off.

Brokerage is the best too, "We filled out the paper work for your steering upgrade kit to clear customs. You owe us $57.00"

If you are able to do the importing, and save us Canucks the brokerage, that would rock!

Where at? West coast, or the OTHER side of Canada?

Canadian Tire is great for generic stuff. The guy at my Canadian Tire gave me the address for 4x4parts.com when I started asking for pathfinder stuff.