Let me see your TB!

02silverpathy

I need pics of your intakes (the ones that are not stock, unless someone has a 45 degree bend piece by the TB to sell me). I need a new piece of rubber that connects to the air cleaner and sits on the TB it is about a 45 degree bend and the STEALER want over $94 for it.

Soooooooooo, I am going to now make my tubing. Let me see what you guys came up with so I can put one together straight fron the pop charger!

Thanks a mil for your help and please check out my P300 thread to see if you have any other ideas for my problem, as the leak in the air intake could cause a little something??!

http://store.racing-solutions.org/mandrelbends.html

That's my favorite place to get bends. 2.5 inch would be good for torque, 3 inch would help out the top end. There's a program around somewhere that could help determine the best overall length/diameter I think. AEM was actually able to get rid of some dead spots in my other car through their intake tuning...but the pipe was a hair too small for redline fun.

Oh ya, silicon couplers are all over ebay. You could also use some of that coast guard rated rubber hose that some auto parts stores have out back. It's a nice tough hose.

Edited by turbopath