Control arm bushings

Guest 88pathfindergene

Guest 88pathfindergene

Okay so heres the problem. I thought I had my front end issues covered for awhile anyway(see "what happened" awhile back) changed the t-bars got the front end aligned,and was doing pretty good. Well the front end has been getting really sloppy,(read crazy) it dosnt know where it wants to go, pull left, pull right, drift, wander. So Ive decieded my prob is the control arm bushings. I say this because, well to the best of my knowlegde control arms are suppose to move up and down, well mine move in about every direction, relatively freely. Any time weight is shifted off the front end they go about where they want, with in reason of course, about up to half an 1/4 to 3/8 in. in side to side play on the drivers side, the pass side isnt as bad, yet. So my question for the great many wise ones is this: Where can I find a complete set or kit of poly bushings for both control arms. Hopefully at reasonable$$$$

Thanks to anyone who can help :bow: :bow: :bow:

if you just want some rubber UCA bushings i have a set i didnt use because i bought poly bushings.... i would let go for a couple of bucks....(well shipping i suppose...)

-sam

EDIT : (i kno you wanted poly, but this might be a cheap solution....who knows all i kno is i have a set, and i can unload them...)

Edited by sammyb33

Guest 88pathfindergene

Thanks for the help. Looks like its gonna be about $30-$35 plus shipping where ever i go to them. Looks like energy suspension is the only one who makes em it just depends on who I want to buy em from. Thanks for the offer on the rubbers, but with my lift and 33x12.5 dont think they would last long enough for the pain to change em out.I mite take the uca's with decent rubbers off my "parts truck" and run them till I get the new polys and can put them on. That mite buy me some time, just have to look and compare.Thanks for the help I'll keep ya posted