motor mounts?

Frontier2k1

ok. parousing my pics, i only have spare the piece that goes to the motor.. i am using the part that goes to the frame.. and that's got the rubber part in it.... sorry.... cuz that's the part you need that i don't have spare.

:sniff:

ok. parousing my pics, i only have spare the piece that goes to the motor.. i am using the part that goes to the frame.. and that's got the rubber part in it.... sorry.... cuz that's the part you need that i don't have spare.

:sniff:

Thank you anyway.. I do appreciate you looking... I might just weld them up...

weld them up and you will never have to worry about them again.

yeah, the only problem with that is that the transmission is out and I dont want to weld it in the wrong place. I can't exactly get to it when the transmission is back in there because of the coils and such up front...

also i just checked on a couple sites and they show the 87-90 and 90-95 as different listings but the part numbers are the same and they're off a 95 anyways so that would cover ya but im almost 100% sure they're the same esp since my 87 mounts worked for me...(now i know as soon as u get these mine will go bad)...sent a follow up PM as well

just so ya know, engine mounts have rubber in them for a reason...the engine actually moves as you are running it. If you weld them solid, you will create frame stress and other problems. I would only do that in an ememrgency...like that's the only way you can get it back home....i've chained an engine before to get it home.