Colorado Visit

94 Pathy

WAVEYWAVEY

Hey all you Colorado Pathy's....Will be moving a buddy of mine out there Monday. Westminster is where we will be. We were really wanting to see if any of you would be out and about wheeling? Have a couple of empty seats in your Pathy? We were thinking about renting a JEEP and going off-roading on some trails, but would rather be in a Pathy to see what it can do. Unfourtunately, wont be able to bring my Pathy out or we would drive that and meet up. Gotta fly back Thursday, so we have Tuesday and Wednesday to play. Might try some river rafting, but not too sure. Would be great if I could meet some local NPORA members so I can put a face with the name and have some hook-ups for the future.

Thanks all for your replies! :beer:

Travis

Dam I have to work too or else we would go. Let me see what is going on this week at work maybe I can take a day off early or something. If I cant go wheelin it would be cool to atleast meet you guys. I work somewhat close to westminster so maybe we can work something out. I'll be in touch.

Give me a buzz once you figure things out. My number is 1-800-HOTSEX! Just kidding man! It's 515-710-4996. Again my name is Travis. That would be cool if we could hook up and have a beer or something!

:beer::aok:

Sounds good what time will you guys be here monday? I have a meeting at 1:00 and if things work out I am just going to blow off the rest of the day which means I could atleast have a brew. Wifey will have the truck or we would hit a quick trail.

We'll be leaving Iowa around 8-9am central time. We are thinking that we'll be there around 6ish. Depends on how long our stops are on the way. Thinking that we'll stop two or three times. He has a cat on board, so might be a few more times. What does Tues or Wed look for ya?

AK I am not sure if you have been following the progress of tylers 4.5" lift but when he get's it done he wants to go and test it out on a run. My truck is pretty much stock with BFG's but I am still down to go as far as I can. Do you wanna come with? I really want to see what tylers truck will do with the new lift and I wanna see your rig climb some SH*&. Tyler said his lift was gonna be done by the end of August but I have not been able to find out where he stands.

Man sorry 94pathy I have been swamped at work and to top it off my wife has a new schedule now at work (Nurse) so on sunday,monday tuesday,wednesday I have to rush home so my wife can go to work. Bummer we could not get together.

That's OK! :aok: We had a blast. Didn't get to go white water rafting or off-roading, but we went hiking for a few days. AWSOME! Following droppings and tracks of mountain lions and bears Oh my! Didn't get too close, but was awsome. Played close to the snow caps. Beautiful area out there. If I could, I would be moving out there in a heartbeat! Planning on getting everything I've been trying to get done to my Pathy for next Spring. Told my buddy I'll drive out and bring gear and the Pathy for some off-roading. Will keep in touch so hopefully a bunch of us can meet up. Have a little NPORA gathering in CO. :gossip: :beer: -alcohol- :oops:

:bow: Love the Video AK! I knew you were out there some where. Would love to go off-roading in that rig. Looks like it is ready for whatever you throw at it.

Good luck to all! :aok: