97 exhaust options? Mine just fell off!

So my wife was driving her 97 pathfinder SE 4x4 and kept hearing a banging rattling noise coming from the back. She called me and said "I think the muffler is going to fall off". When I get home from work I lay on the ground and barely touch the muffler and the whole dam thing fell to the ground. It rusted right out and snapped about an inch behind the flange. Upon further inspection all the remaining pipes on the truck are all rusted out too. I was hopeing I can just get a new rear section and muffler but I don't think the shop will be able to attach the rear section to the mid since it's so rusty. I am pretty broke right now so I was trying to get away without putting on a whole new exhaust. Anyone have any suggestions for me? If it seems that I do need a whole new system please let me know what to get and where to go to get it. I kinda need it quick. Anyone just go to Monroe or any other muffler shop and have them put a new exhaust on? How much do you think that will cost? Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I eliminated the resonator and had a flowmaster ($100) 50 series installed and the flex pipe by meineke for about $120. Sounds awesome. I still haven't fixed the leak near the cats yet. good luck