Fuel Pump

Guest Adrian

How goes it you guys?? All is well i hope..

I got a problem lookin for suggestions and advice....today i washed mud out from under the hood and after i was done it wouldnt start...i know that every time i turn the ignition on the fuel pump fuse burns out...any ideas wut the problem is???

THNX a million

MERRY CHRISTMAS

AND

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

TO ALL

Edited by Adrian

More than likely, if you also washed the rear part of the truck, you've got some loose/corroded wires to your sending unit on top of the tank. I had the same issue last New Years....got the truck washed.....drove home okay, then went to go to a party, and she shut down on me, constantly blowing the fuse....

If nothing under the hood checks out, try pulling up the carpet in the cargo area and removing the access panel to have a look at the wiring for the sending unit.

Well thank u so much....nuthin checked out under the hood so i took a look in the back and my connections were definitly wet..... I blew it off threw in a new fuse and it fired up without a problem...suprized this hasnt happen driving in the rain since the connection is mounted along hte frame.

THNX AGAIN