Sign in to follow this  
MrFister1975

Interchangeable Sunroof Question - 99 Xterra to 95 Pathfinder

Is the glass & seal for the 99 Xterra (without any hardware) interchangeable to the 95 Pathfinder? Both sunroofs are pop-ups.

Looking through Courtesy Parts list and it looks like they are not interchangeable. About the only thing they have in common is the weatherstrip surround but that's just a stretchy bit of rubber common to a lot of sunroofs as far as I can tell.

So even the glass from the Xterra will not match up to the glass in my 95? I guess assuming that since they were both pop up and pop out sunroofs they would be interchangeable was a bad idea.

They _might_ be interchangeable but you would have to be the guinea pig on that adventure! Nissan may have carried over the glass portion and done some different surface treatments to it and shabango you have a different part number. But it would really take one of each in front of you and see what happens.