Moving To New Servers!

*Temporarily On Hold Due To Time Restrictions*

Members interested in helping test the new NPORA server platform, please contact RedPath88 via PM or email for further information.

Thank you,
-NPORA

Photo

Pathmaker One-Ton Pathy build

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   PathmakerProductions

PathmakerProductions

NPORA Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Local time: 08:41 AM
  • Model:SE Offroad
  • Year:1987

Posted 20 December 2017 - 04:25 PM

Hey guys, been on the fb group for a while and just never got around to posting anything on the forum and decided I should get around to it!

I've been finally getting around to doing a build thread on my website and got it all finished a few weeks ago and decided that since my "original" build was finished in 2012 I should update it to where it sits today (last weekend). I did up an updated build blog and video for the full details but for those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Brady, aka Pathmaker Productions, turned my love of Nissans into a full time job as an offroad photographer and videographer and I have a WD21 Pathy I've owned since 2001 and it has slowly evolved into the 42" tire one-ton axle beast it is today.

Check the link for the build thread and some video from last weekend, including the unfortunate end of my weekend when I snapped my dana300 completely in half!

http://www.pathmaker...dec-2017-update

25438878_1905361846159168_60008559154266

#2 OFFLINE   Manik

Manik

NPORA Old-Timer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Local time: 11:41 AM
  • Model:SE
  • Year:1995

Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:33 PM

Hey guys, been on the fb group for a while and just never got around to posting anything on the forum and decided I should get around to it!

I've been finally getting around to doing a build thread on my website and got it all finished a few weeks ago and decided that since my "original" build was finished in 2012 I should update it to where it sits today (last weekend). I did up an updated build blog and video for the full details but for those of you who don't know who I am, I'm Brady, aka Pathmaker Productions, turned my love of Nissans into a full time job as an offroad photographer and videographer and I have a WD21 Pathy I've owned since 2001 and it has slowly evolved into the 42" tire one-ton axle beast it is today.

Check the link for the build thread and some video from last weekend, including the unfortunate end of my weekend when I snapped my dana300 completely in half!

http://www.pathmaker...dec-2017-update

25438878_1905361846159168_60008559154266

Sweet rig. Not often you see an exo- caged WD21. Thinking about that for mine. Been looking for a set of 1-ton diffs for mine for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to NPORA Forums

Please REGISTER to gain full access to the forum.

Make sure you read the Forum Guidelines and don't forget to post a new intro in the New People Start Here! section, to say hi too everyone.

-NPORA